Name of Publication: “Oil and Gas Power Engineering”- All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Journal
International Standard Serial Number: ISSN 1993-9868 print
ISSN 2415–3109 online
State Registration Certificate: КВ № 11379-252Р published by the Department of Justice of Ukraine from June, 22, 2006.
Periodicity: Published 2 times per year.
Published: Since July, 2006.
Chief Editor: Y. I. Kryzhanivskyi, Academicican of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Engineering
Deputy Chief Editor: О. М. Karpash, Doctor of Engineering
Executive Editor: G. N. Sementsov, Doctor of Engineering
1. Professor Abdelwahab Aroussi (Gas Processing Centre, Qatar University, Doha, Qatar)
2. V. S. Boiko, Doctor of Engineering
3. V. I. Vekeryk, Doctor of Engineering
4. Dr. rer.nat. habil Michael Wagenknecht (University of Applied Science, Institute of Process Technology, Process Automation and Measuring Technology (IPM), Zittau/Gorlitz, Germany)
5. M. I. Horbiychuk, Doctor of Engineering
6. V. Y. Hrudz, Doctor of Engineering
7. Prof. Dr.- Ing. habil Rainer Hampel (University of Applied Science, Institute of Process Technology, Process Automation and Measuring Technology (IPM), Zittau/Gorlitz, Germany)
8. L. M. Zamihovskyi, Doctor of Engineering
9. V. M. Ivasiv, Doctor of Engineering
10. M. O. Karpash, Doctor of Engineering
11. V. S. Kostyshyn, Doctor of Engineering
12. V. H. Kucherov, Professor, The Royal Technological University (Stockholm, Switzerland)
13. A. P. Oliynyk, Doctor of Engineering
14. H. H. Pivnyak, Doctor of Engineering, member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
15. Y. T. Razumnyi, Doctor of Engineering
16. P. M. Raiter, Doctor of Engineering
17. V. I. Samusya, Doctor of Engineering
18. M. D. Seredyuk, Doctor of Engineering
19. Dr. Zelmat Mimoun (Universitet M’Hamed Bougara Boumerdes, ALGERIE)
Subjects: The journal publishes materials based on the results of scientific and productive activity in the field of oil and gas complex in the following directions:
- physical and technical problems concerning the extraction of energy carriers;
- physical and technical problems of transport and preservation of energy carriers;
- energy efficiency, control and diagnostics of the objects that belong to oil and gas industry;
- science and modern technologies.
Language of Publication: Articles are published in Ukrainian, English and Russian.
Editors: E.V. Shatan, O. O. Rospopa.
Editorial Office Address: Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas; Ivano-Frankivsk, Karpatska St., 15, Ukraine, 76019
Tel.: +380 (342) 507796
Tel./fax: +380 (342) 547139